Re: Is intellisense features integration in Emacs technically possible?

From: Jorge Araya Navarro
Subject: Re: Is intellisense features integration in Emacs technically possible?
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 01:39:02 -0600

El mar, 21-01-2014 a las 23:02 -0500, address@hidden escribió:
From: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>
> From: Tom <address@hidden>
> Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 20:24:34 +0000 (UTC)
>
> David Engster <deng <at> randomsample.de> writes:
>
> > For Java? Never, unless someone seriously starts working on it. However,
> > your statement that it is futile in the first place will surely not
> > attract anybody, so please don't make such claims.
>
> My point was that much more can be gained with much less work by
> working on interface packages than natively reimplementing these
> features.

And even more will be gained by using Visual Studio instead of Emacs,
but so what?

Like David points out: a lot of required infrastructure already
exists, so this is doable, given enough motivation.  It's not an
unthinkable effort.

Well, I started to learn elisp today! :D. Ok, that may not be so useful for the size of the task, but I have to start in some place, right?

--
Pax et bonum.
Jorge Araya Navarro.