Re: ELPA new package timidity

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: ELPA new package timidity
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 07:37:27 +0100

() Stefan Monnier <address@hidden>
() Mon, 27 Jan 2014 19:10:53 -0500

   Indeed, that's a missing feature.
   I guess we could make "Version: -1" mean "don't release it".

Another idea is to push onto a public branch that is declared
"ephemeral" (subject to rebase and eventual removal), but otherwise
ignored by the cron job.  I would prefer this way, if it's possible.

OK, i have just now verified that it is possible to create a branch
‘ttn-gnugo’ and delete it.  For both operations, i saw:

 remote: Sending notification emails to: ADDRESS

Hopefully the cron job is not confused by those notifications and the
ephemeral branch itself.  (Is the cron job publicly viewable, btw?)

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
   GPG key: 4C807502