RE: suggestion: blue default for new face `window-divider'

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: suggestion: blue default for new face `window-divider'
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 07:38:53 -0800 (PST)

> Finally, I'm not yet sure how to incorporate the default 3D value
> mentioned above in the face definition.

If the how for implementing this gets figured out, perhaps the
user control over it could make use of face attribute `box',
which allows for raised and sunken styles?  IOW, maybe let users
choose the 3D effect by choosing a box with raised style.

Just a thought, as I guess there are two parts to "how to
incorporate ... into the face definition", one part being how
users would choose 3D.

Currently it seems (at least on Windows) that the only attribute
that has an effect is the foreground.  When this face is fully
baked, the doc string should let users know which attributes
have an effect.