Re: is this possible using the new rectangle mark mode?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: is this possible using the new rectangle mark mode?
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2014 20:10:26 -0500

> That's nice.  I usually have long middle lines.  I really miss
> something like cua-resize-rectangle-right in 'normal' rectangle mode,
> which I otherwise prefer, but perhaps extend-rectangle-to-end is all I
> need.

FWIW, as part of the rectangle-mark-mode changes, I've made a few
changes to cua-rect to fix some interactions with the new code, which
also made it take advantage of some of the infrastructure introduced for
rectangle-mark-mode.

And AFAICT, cua-rect.el is now pretty close to being usable on its own
(without cua-mode).

        Stefan