Re: emacspeak request: please update interactive spec for frameset-to-re

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: emacspeak request: please update interactive spec for frameset-to-register
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 03:46:14 +0100

> Borderline, indeed, but my mood tells to let it slide, so go for it,

Thanks. Small problem: we already have five "tiny change" patches from
T. V. Raman.  Quite likely this will push him over the 10-lines limit.

2011-04-08  T. V. Raman  <address@hidden>  (tiny change)

        * xml.c (parse_region): Avoid creating spurious whitespace nodes.

2010-10-24  T. V. Raman  <address@hidden>  (tiny change)

        * net/mairix.el (mairix-searches-mode-map):
        * mail/mspools.el (mspools-mode-map): Fix 2010-10-10 change.

2008-11-13  T. V. Raman  <address@hidden>  (tiny change)

        * files.el (project-settings-file): New variable.
        (project-find-settings-file): Use it, instead of hardcoding
        .dir.settings.el.

2008-10-07  T. V. Raman  <address@hidden>  (tiny change)

        * json.el (json-advance): Use forward-char.
        (json-skip-whitespace): Use skip-syntax-forward.

2007-08-17  T. V. Raman  <address@hidden>  (tiny change)

        * completion.el (symbol-under-point, symbol-before-point)
        (symbol-before-point-for-complete): Use buffer-substring-no-properties.