Xemacs mark-end-of-buffer, (from simple.el)

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Xemacs mark-end-of-buffer, (from simple.el)
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 13:07:11 +0100

Hello

There is one function from Xemacs which I have not seen in GNU emacs and
which I miss very much.

(defun mark-end-of-buffer (&optional arg)

Could this function just be used, or its functionality be implemented?

The function is in Xemacs simple.el, the code is now under GPL 3, but I
am not sure about the FSF copyright business and that is why I have to
copied the code in this message.

thanks

Uwe Brauer