Re: Emacs contributions, C and Lisp

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Emacs contributions, C and Lisp
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 09:35:01 +0100

() Jorgen Schaefer <address@hidden>
() Wed, 19 Feb 2014 08:05:24 +0100

   (so, re-reading the Wikipedia entry on "red tape" I guess
   the term was badly chosen, sorry, not a native speaker;
   what's a good term for "*lots* of regulation and rigid
   conformity to formal rules", as opposed to "*excessive*"?)

Coordinated motion can be "dance" if all participants are
harmonious, "grind" if duration makes for tiredness, "combat"
if there is adversarial nature, and of course, any combination
of these independent qualities (or lack, or partial).  I think
everyone has different ideas on what is the ideal combination.
(IMHO, the ideal is non-grinding dancing combat.)

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
   GPG key: 4C807502