Re: APL input revisited

From: Elias Mårtenson
Subject: Re: APL input revisited
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 00:42:30 +0800

I'm still waiting for my employer to clear the necessary documents.

Then there is a second issue. The package contains documentation snippets (for the integrated documentation buffers) that is copyright IBM (they gave me permission to use the material). However, they still keep the copyright to this material.

The mode works fine without it, but there is practically no integrated documentation then. I've been thinking of splitting it so that the IBM-derived documentation is in a separate optional package, or something like that. I decided not to think about it until my employers legal department finally decides to sign the documents.

If anyone is willing to write GNU-licensed reference documentation for GNU APL, that would also be a good solution.

Until all of this is cleared, it'll be available in MELPA.

Regards,
Elias

On 19 February 2014 22:20, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:
> Since I started developing gnu-apl-mode a few months ago (it has grown
> quite a lot recently), I have been thinking of the best ways to deal with
> APL input in Emacs.

Any news on adding it to GNU ELPA?

        Stefan