Trunk still not open

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Trunk still not open
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 00:00:50 -0500

Could people try to fix up the few remaining items of NEWS where the
manual hasn't been updated yet?

The most significant one is the item regarding electric-indent-mode,
where we need to check its impact on the tutorial as well as many other
"introduction" or "generic" place where we talk about RET and LFD.

This is what's still holding up the re-opening of the trunk,

        Stefan