Re: Emacs contributions, C and Lisp

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Emacs contributions, C and Lisp
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 13:56:30 +0100

Óscar Fuentes <address@hidden> writes:

> David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Yes, that's inflammatory and almost libelous.  Because it is a summary
>> of something that can hardly be read in any way that is _not_
>> inflammatory and almost libelous.  Feel free to point out any other
>> valid reading of it, even though it could lead to a continuation of a
>> discussion you want to stop.
>
> Eli took no offense from my response. That should be a strong hint for
> you.

Eli did not reply after you unilaterally declared the discussion closed.
Declaring this to mean that he took no offense is quite a leap.

You did not bother explaining how any of the post I quoted from you
could be interpreted in any other way than I did.  In fact, you
completely cut out again all of that quote from your reply.

I don't see that it makes sense to criticize my interpretation of your
words without viewing what you wrote.

--
David Kastrup