Re: How to begin contributing to XWidgets for GSoC

From: joakim
Subject: Re: How to begin contributing to XWidgets for GSoC
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 17:01:32 +0100

address@hidden writes:

> Another thing, the public repositories are lagging a bit behind my
> private repos. I will attempt to push the latest code this week.

See
https://gitorious.org/emacs-xwidgets/emacs-xwidgets/source/39adb3f2f911a7c4fc6ab65ce5acc369e877741a:

The branch name is xwidget2. Gitorious seems to get upset if there is no
master branch. I hope you are able to use this repo anyway.

For various reasons the xwidget branch repo management has been problematic.
I will write a novella about it.

Dont expect this gitorious repo to be permanent in anyway. On the plus
side, my local branch of this repo is merged and built from trunk
everyday, and its my primary emacs.

--
Joakim Verona