Re: twitter.el, anyone?

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: twitter.el, anyone?
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 14:35:35 +0100

Matt Ford <address@hidden> writes:

> I happily use twittering-mode and it's GPL and everything.

Ditto, although I don't use twitter that often anyhow.

> An nntwit backend would be cool though.

That would be interesting, indeed.  However, such a mail-like backend
would probably not really match the dynamic nature of twitter, e.g., you
usually want to see tweets as they are posted instead of checking some
group (with then dozens or hundreds of tweets) periodically.

Bye,
Tassilo