Re: contributing a web-server package to GNU ELPA

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: contributing a web-server package to GNU ELPA
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2014 23:39:21 -0600

I now realize both that I should use "git subtree" to add web-server to
GNU ELPA, and that I have commit rights to GNU ELPA so I can do this
myself.

I still need to check if this package is something that the Emacs devs
actually want to have included in the GNU ELPA.  Please let me know.

Thanks,
Eric

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to contribute an Emacs web server to the GNU ELPA (a patch
> against the head of the ELPA git repo is attached).  If this isn't the
> place to send ELPA contributions please point me in the right direction.
>
> I'm not sure how copyright works for GNU ELPA, but I'm an FSF
> contributor, and I've gone ahead and put copyright FSF in the main
> source file.
>
> Thanks,
[...]

--