Emacs XWidgets - GSoC 2014

From: Nick Salerni
Subject: Emacs XWidgets - GSoC 2014
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 19:34:50 -0400

Hello:

My name is Nick Salerni and I am currently a second year computer science
student at Ryerson University. I was looking over various tops by various
companies and I found your "Emacs XWidgets" project very interesting. I am
definitely interested in submitting a proposal and working on this project, but
before I submit my proposal I wanted to gather a bit more information about the
project, allowing my proposal to be as complete as possible.

What would the specifics of the project entail? Also, who would be the mentor
for this specific project?

Also I wanted to provide a bit more background information on myself. I believe
I have enough experience using Emacs and programming in C that I can really
help this project.

I would be honoured to work on this project as a part of the Google Summer of
Code program (even if the topic doesn't get pick for GSoC, I would still be
interested in working on it). I hope to hear back from you soon!

Best regards

Nick Salerni