Re: Compile Pause In ./lisp/org/

From: Nathan Royce
Subject: Re: Compile Pause In ./lisp/org/
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 07:42:22 -0500

Getting some information now. I had git cleaned and reset committing to "3a1ce0685f66f5fb162b07f6bf4a1d8e1ec75c06" and it bonks at the same file (the other file resulted from parallel compilation):
"...
Wrote /home/vboxadmin/Desktop/emacs/lisp/org/ob.elc
Compiling org/org-agenda.el
`flet' is an obsolete macro (as of 24.3); use either `cl-flet' or `cl-letf'."
This was after wiping all of my gitted tool compilations and starting from scratch. When that failed, I dropped the committal to the last stable release (24.3).

Now to wipe the VM instance, upgrade Debian and start from scratch yet again.
OK, after updating everything in Debian and starting over, I just saw it pass the agenda and bbdb files. They took about 5 seconds each, but that's a far cry from 30 minutes before I break out of it.
It doesn't tell me the root cause of the hangup, but at least it's gotten through the entire compilation