Re: "Adobe Brackets like" editing in emacs

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: "Adobe Brackets like" editing in emacs
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 15:01:14 -0400

     I am not really into using it full time, since I am good with
     Emacs, but I do like the idea of mulitple file editing in one
     buffer. It is like context-aware multi-file editing or what it
     should be called. They use it to edit css or javascript while
     editing html file,

The easier way to do this in Emacs would be to do it at the C level.
It would be fairly straightforward that way.

But why is it useful to put multiple files in one buffer?
Can you describe a use case more precisely?

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation