Re: Trunk still not open

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: Trunk still not open
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 13:27:12 +0530

Stephen

Thanks for this note.  I can put these links to some use.

I MAY take up
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2012-08/msg00308.html.

A lot depends on how mature a conversation senior developers, old timers
and the staunch loyalist can hold.

PS: This is a list of elites who would ascend their throne to make their
arguments forceful.  Being an ass myself, I dislike elites :-).