Re: "Adobe Brackets like" editing in emacs

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: "Adobe Brackets like" editing in emacs
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 14:57:43 -0400

    Couldn't feature be mimicked if a widow is split in 3 parts horsontally,
with follow mode, so
    that first and last window display original file, and window in the middle
new file?

If the sort of display made by Brackets is useful,
I think it would be better to implement it at the C level
so that we could make it look as nice as it does in Brackets.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation