Personal gift - INR 10,0000 - to new contributors

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Personal gift - INR 10,0000 - to new contributors
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 12:15:56 +0530

Personal gift - INR 10,0000 - to new contributors

(INR => Indian Rupees)

I have been harboring this idea for a while (> 5 years) and this is the
first time I am making an announcement on the public list.

Rough guidelines are:

1. Individuals only.
2. Open only to first time contributors.
3. Self-contained task that improve specific aspects of Emacs
   (Preferably, the C parts) .

   Stefan or Eli frequently mention what aspects they would like to see
   improved.  Here is one such feature:

4. I will hand over the gift only after the feature has been accepted in
   to the trunk.

This announcement is a personal initiative.  i.e., I haven't consulted
or informed the Emacs developers or maintainers while making this
announcement.  They may or may not approve of it.

I will NOT involve myself in:

    1. The feature that is picked
    2. The technical aspects of the work in any way.

If you want to claim the gift, you can point me to

    1. The specific feature that is implemented.
    2. The quantum of code as it hits the trunk.