Unbreakable remote lock

From: Daniel Colascione
Subject: Unbreakable remote lock
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 00:48:04 -0700

Back in August, Dmitry Antipov reported that bzr seized up with an
unbreakable remote lock error. I'm seeing the same thing now:

~/edev/trunk
$ bzr push
Using saved push location:
bzr+ssh://address@hidden/emacs/trunk/
Unable to obtain lock  held by Daniel Colascione
<address@hidden> on vcs.savannah.gnu.org (process
#8930), acquired 14 minutes, 31 seconds ago.
See "bzr help break-lock" for more.
bzr: ERROR: Could not acquire lock "(remote lock)":
bzr+ssh://address@hidden/emacs/

The issue is probably moot since we're switching to git real soon now,
but in the meantime, I'd like to recover from this problem. Is there
something I can do other than bug the Savannah admins? Sorry if the lock
is blocking anybody else's commits.