Re: Personal gift - INR 10,000 (Ten Thousand) - to new contributors

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: Personal gift - INR 10,000 (Ten Thousand) - to new contributors
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 19:17:58 +0530

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

>    Stefan or Eli frequently mention what aspects they would like to see
>    improved.

Here is one such feature:

    http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2012-08/msg00308.html

If others know of some features please feel free to add to the list.

Please note that I will consider ANY feature that would improve Emacs in
useful ways.  (i.e., I have no personal agenda or a specific area of
interest)