Re: EWW/SHR Feature Request

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: EWW/SHR Feature Request
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 11:36:43 -0700

I mean the following:

(shr-format-html-string "<bo>Strong</b>")

Returns a string with the font face set to 'bold or whatever else
shr chooses to use.

Here is the code I have in emacspeak:
(defun emacspeak-webutils-html-string (html-string)
  "Return formatted string."
  (or (require 'shr) (error "Need  emacs 24.4"))
  (with-temp-buffer "*html-format*"
                    (setq buffer-undo-list t)
                    (insert html-string)
                    (shr-render-region  (point-min) (point-max))
                    (buffer-string)))