Re: State of the repository conversion

From: Stefan-W. Hahn
Subject: Re: State of the repository conversion
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 08:18:39 +0100

Mail von Eli Zaretskii, Wed, 19 Mar 2014 at 21:17:52 +0200:

Good morning,

> It is better to draw upon the knowhow and experience of veteran git
> users among us to identify in advance the preferred workflows, discuss
> them, and make decisions blessed by the Powers That Be.  We have ample

I haven't seen any hint to "note from the maintainer" [1] and the "what's
cooking" [2] from the git maintainer J. Hamano. Perhaps this can help in the
discussions.

(He is maintaining his scripts in the todo branch in the git repository.)

[1] http://marc.info/?l=git&m=136320640722607&w=2
[2] http://marc.info/?l=git&m=139534976411660&w=2

With kind regards,
Stefan

--
Stefan-W. Hahn                          It is easy to make things.
                                        It is hard to make things simple.