Re: new faces

From: Stefan
Subject: Re: new faces
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 16:48:00 -0400

> font-lock-tag-name-face
> font-lock-tag-bracket-face

These seem very HTML specific, so not really appropriate for font-lock-*-face.

> font-lock-attr-name-face

This one probably corresponds to "argument names", so in Lisp it could
be used for keyword symbols.  IOW I'm OK with adding such a face.

> font-lock-attr-value-face

AFAIK an attribute value is an expression, so I'm not sure why we'd want
to give it a special face.  I guess it's another way to say that this is
also too HTML-specific to make much sense for font-lock-*-face.

> font-lock-symbol-face

I have no idea what this one is, neither for HTML nor for any other mode.

        Stefan