Re: Emacs contributions, C and Lisp (was: Re: /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r1013

From: Michał Nazarewicz
Subject: Re: Emacs contributions, C and Lisp (was: Re: /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r101338: ...)
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 00:51:49 +0100

> What red tape?  Emacs is about the most red-tape-less project as you
> can find, as far as the procedure of admitting a patch is considered.

I'm a bit late to the party, and haven't yet gone through the whole thread,
but let me chip in my 2 rappens anyway. ;)

What I found a bit discouraging is lack of responses to my patches. Admittedly,
after re-reading etc/CONTRIBUTE I discovered I was sending them to the wrong
place (emacs-devel instead of bug-gnu-emacs) but still it would be nice if
someone yelled at me for using the wrong mailing list.