Re: Trying to graft the Aquamacs branch

From: David Reitter
Subject: Re: Trying to graft the Aquamacs branch
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 16:40:32 -0400

On Mar 28, 2014, at 2:06 PM, Eric S. Raymond <address@hidden> wrote:
> % @dsc(<2005-06-06T18:41:address@hidden>) write --callout >aquamacs-branch.fi

This, I believe, is the correct initial commit of the two relevant branches.

> 2) If you have access to a machine with more physical memory, please
> try to extract the branch dump and drop it somewhere I can get it.

My memory is only larger by one order of magnitude (=16GB).
I think someone with more memory might have more luck.
If I should try running it overnight, I would need the version of reposurgeon
with your special function,
and also the input file (unless it can work with my git repository directly).

- David