Re: [Emacs-diffs] trunk r116878: Sync with upstream vhdl mode v3.35.1

From: Reto Zimmermann
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] trunk r116878: Sync with upstream vhdl mode v3.35.1
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 01:39:48 +0100

`aput' is generally advantageously replaced by `push'.

I need more of the special behavior of 'aput', like replacing the value if key already exists in the alist, thus making sure there are no duplicates of key. But I'm sure it can be implemented more efficiently, especially since I don't need the key to be sorted to the head of the list.

Reto