Re: The state of PHP support in Semantic?

From: steckerhalter
Subject: Re: The state of PHP support in Semantic?
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 09:45:26 +0200

> I just want to understand, does Semantic supports PHP or not?

I had it setup with with wisent-php. It does work but it cannot handle the syntax of newer versions of PHP. Also what it deduced from the file seemed to pretty little. It's not really usable in the current state IMO. So unless someone picks it up and puts work into it: the state is bad.

cheers,
steckerhalter