Re: Tramp on 24.4/W32

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: Re: Tramp on 24.4/W32
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 09:41:14 +0000 (UTC)

Michael Albinus <michael.albinus <at> gmx.de> writes:

> That doesn't tell too much. Could you, pease, perform
> (setq tramp-verbose 6) and rerun the test? The resulting Tramp debug
> buffer shall show what's up.

Thanks for your answer and forget about my request.
Someone asked me because tramp didn't work for her.
So I wanted to give it a try and I connected to some machine at work
and failed to write a simple file.
The reason (to my great shame!) : my sysadmin
has put quota on accounts on this machine since last time I connected there.
(And quota of 0 because it is assumed this machine is onl meant to be a
gateway)
So lets assume it is working for w32 as expected out of the box, with pscp.

Regards,

fabrice