Emacs XWidgets - Google Summer of Code 2014

From: Nick Salerni
Subject: Emacs XWidgets - Google Summer of Code 2014
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 18:16:20 -0400

Hello,

My name is Nick Salerni, a second year (going into third) computer science
student in Toronto, Canada and I got accepted into the Google Summer of Code
2014 program. The organization I will be working with the GNU Project on the
XWidgets projects for Emacs.

I would like to know how to get started with the Copyright assignment
paperwork. Can the process be completed entirely electronically? If so, where
can the online form be found? If not, what is the process?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards,

Nick Salerni