Re: awesome feature (yet to be added?)

From: Bric
Subject: Re: awesome feature (yet to be added?)
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 21:23:37 -0400 (EDT)

I had some private responses that suggest my original post wasn't too clear; i
left my main idea obscurely implied:

I am suggesting an INVERSION or reversal of whatever commented/uncommented state
of EVERY LINE in the selected region.

See my example below:  the before and after states are inverted.  The before
state has a commented block then an uncommented block.

My hypothetical command reverses that: the after state has an uncommented block
followed by a commented block.  That effect should take place in one command,
with the entire eight lines of code selected a single selected block to which to
apply the command.

hope this clarifies it...