Re: Patch for build failure on OS X (under review)

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: Patch for build failure on OS X (under review)
Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 14:16:32 -0700

On 05/06/2014 01:10 PM, Alp Aker wrote:
The code that's causing the error shouldn't be compiled at all on an NS build; it's in a large block that's conditioned on HAVE_PNG, which the NS build expects to be false, as that port supplies its on version of png_load().

Ah, sorry, I didn't know HAVE_NS and HAVE_PNG were supposed to be mutually exclusive. In trunk bzr 117068 I installed a patch that I hope fixes things, though I don't have easy access to OS X and have not tested it there. Please give it a try.