Re: find-gc.el

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: find-gc.el
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 09:47:47 -0400

> Does find-gc.el do anything useful, or should it be obsoleted/deleted?

Presumably it can be useful to check placement of the GCPROs.

But I've never used it myself, and I'd rather move towards making sure
all architectures can be built without GCPROs (and hence get rid of
GCPROs, eventually).

In any case I think it belongs in admin rather than in lisp/emacs-lisp.

        Stefan