Re: Help needed: APL reference documentation in ELPA

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Help needed: APL reference documentation in ELPA
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 15:28:42 +0200

() Elias Mårtenson <address@hidden>
() Sun, 25 May 2014 20:07:11 +0800

   I wonder if there is any free documentation that I can include
   instead, or if no such documentation exists, if someone is perhaps
   willing to write it? The work needed is to write a short summary on
   all the APL symbols.

If your employer is open to a short contract to do this job, please mail
me privately.  Even though i don't have any particular references to
provide, and most likely know even less APL than you, i tend to take
documentation (and related disciplines) quite seriously and am happy to
learn as i go.  E.g., i have written most of the documentation for the
packages at:

 http://www.gnuvola.org/software/

as well as some chunks for Emacs, itself (like many other righteous
Emacs lovers, of course -- i am not special in this regard :-D).

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
   GPG key: 4C807502