Re: missing quote in define-package arg

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: missing quote in define-package arg
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 19:05:24 +0200

() Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden>
() Sat, 24 May 2014 16:42:54 +0200

   I am presently reading the BzrForEmacsDevs page on the EmacsWiki
   (while waiting for bzr-initiated bits to percolate my way through the
   net), and hope to install a fix, as well as the simplification you
   suggest, shortly.

Both fix and optimization (rather, cruft avoidance) are now installed,
presuming i haven't screwed up somehow[0] -- it seems to work fine w/
ascii-art-to-unicode.el, at least.  Onwards, slug!

[0] Being used to Git, i'm a little nervous w/ the "bound branch"
    approach, but that's what's recommended on EmacsWiki.  Ideally,
    there is a Bazaar analog to the workflow where i can do a series
    of commits w/o worrying too much about form (ChangeLog, primarily)
    followed by a squash and "serious" commit, followed by a push.
    It seems the bound branch approach makes *every* commit serious.

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
   GPG key: 4C807502