Re: no Savannah bzr/git access this coming Wednesday

From: Randal L. Schwartz
Subject: Re: no Savannah bzr/git access this coming Wednesday
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 13:36:54 -0700

GM>     The Savannah VCS version control server will be offline on Wednesday,
GM>     May 14th after 14:30 EST (2014-05-14 19:30:00 UTC) for file system
GM>     maintenance.

I wonder what time it *actually* went down.  There is no EST until
November (it's EDT right now), even though the difference to UTC would
be correct for EST (-5), although the proper UTC offset should be -4.

{sigh}

I guess setting up multi-continent conference calls and interviews has
taught me to be very careful about such things.

<address@hidden> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>
Perl/Unix consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
Still trying to think of something clever for the fourth line of this .sig