Re: [elpa] chess.el: Req. for comment/review: Info manual

From: Mario Lang
Subject: Re: [elpa] chess.el: Req. for comment/review: Info manual
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 20:48:08 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

>> From: Mario Lang <address@hidden>
>> Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 21:23:38 +0200
>>
>> I have recently tried to get the chess.el info manual more
>> complete/useful.  This is my first texi document, and actually the first
>> time I am trying to document software beyond comments/docstrings and/or
>> readme's :-).  The basic skeleton of chess.info was created by John
>> Wiegley in 2002.  I have just added to it, and fixed some incorrect
>> stubs.  Still, as this is the first info manual I am working on, I'd be
>> very happy about a bit of external review of my work.  If you have
>> recently checked out chess.el, or have a love for texi, or both, please
>> have a look at the latest version in elpa.  I am really happy about any
>> kind of help here, be it style corrections (I am not a native speaker)
>> or even some ideas on how to explain things better/more complete.
>>
>> If you have elpa commit access and find anything valuable, just go ahead
>> and commit it, I am totally fine with that.
>
> Looks like you (or someone else) just deleted the package from elpa,
> so it is no longer accessible.

Hmm, this must be some kind of bug. I didn't delete anything.  And the
externals/chess branch is still there, getting checked out if I do "make
externals" in a fresh clone.  But you are right of course, the package
has gone from the website. I am totally at a loss why this could have
happened.  If anyone has any hints, let me know.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕