landmark.el

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: landmark.el
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 16:15:29 -0400

Can someone explain to me what does M-x landmark do?
Has someone used it?
The mode's docstring is a copy of gomoku's docstring, but the
"Commentary" indicates it's actually doing something very different.
Yet it seems, some of gomoku's code was not deactivated, so after
middle-clicking a few times I got a result that looked like I was
playing gomoku (with a diagonal drawn through 5 consecutive points, tho
that seemed to mess up the display at least to my untrained eye).

The history of the file looks like "initial install, then application of
global cosmetic changes".  Non-cosmetic changes have been extremely
rare.  I only found:

   revno: 18291
   committer: Karl Heuer <address@hidden>
   timestamp: Wed 1997-06-18 04:23:02 +0000
   message:
     (lm-display-statistics): Display stats in mode line.
     (lm-number-of-trials, lm-sum-of-moves): New vars.
     Various doc fixes.

-- Stefan