Re: w32 hourglass cursor

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: w32 hourglass cursor
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 19:42:53 +0300

> Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 18:18:12 +0200
> From: Dani Moncayo <address@hidden>
> Cc: Emacs development discussions <address@hidden>
>
> On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 12:35 PM, Dmitry Antipov <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Can someone test this small cleanup with trunk on MS-Windows?
> > This looks correct, but I can't verify it myself.
>
> I've applied your patch to a recent trunk revision (r117347).  It
> builds fine and the binary seems to work fine too

Thanks.

> but I don't know what specific test to do...

Please test the situation where Emacs shows the hourglass cursor,
i.e. some prolonged operation that causes the hourglass display.  The
specific issues to test are: that the hourglass appears after some
delay, and then disappears as soon as the prolonged operation
completes.  Also, try moving the mouse pointer to another frame and
see what happens.

TIA