Re: w32 hourglass cursor

From: Dmitry Antipov
Subject: Re: w32 hourglass cursor
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 21:33:18 +0400

On 07/03/2014 09:07 PM, Dani Moncayo wrote:

When I move the cursor, its shape change to busy, yes, but when the
execution ends (either by cancelling it with C-g or when it
completes), the shape remains the same (busy).  This problem is
specific to the patched binary.

Hm....

5) Do M-x new-frame then repeat 1)-4) but move mouse between two frames
    and make sure that you have busy cursor in both of them.

Here the behavior is equal with or without the patch: the cursor shape
is busy in the original frame (where I started the execution of the
macro) and normal (arrow or I-beam) when I go over the other frame.

This is completely different from we have under X where busy cursor
is shown on all GUI frames. Could you also please test this stuff (which
is mostly borrowed from the relevant X code)?

Dmitry