warn-maybe-out-of-memory

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: warn-maybe-out-of-memory
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 21:23:32 +0300

I wonder if this function should only warn when it is called from
commands invoked by the user, as opposed to from a Lisp program.  The
warning is in find-file-noselect, which AFAIK is widely used in Lisp
programs, where displaying this warning might be inappropriate.

In addition, the function assumes that visiting a file of size N bytes
needs N bytes of memory, which is false: we need more, sometimes much
more.