Re: poll_for_input_1 undefined

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: poll_for_input_1 undefined
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 14:12:07 -0400

Richard Stallman wrote:

> It appears to me that the trunk is broken on X on all platforms,
> and has been since the June 5 change in keyboard.c.
>
> Can that really be true, with nobody noticing?

Since (IIUC) you build infrequently and do not bootstrap, it is very
unlikely you will be the first person to notice such an error. It is
much more likely that you encounter some random glitch because you did
not do a clean rebuild. I assume that's the case here.

Note that there are automated builds on Emacs that run on several
platforms, in theory after every commit, though in practice they often
don't run quite that often. But normally several times a day.