Re: Translations

From: David Arroyo Menendez
Subject: Re: Translations
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 18:17:33 -0400

> David Arroyo Menéndez <address@hidden> has translated into Spanish
> two manuals pertaining to Emacs
>
> * Una Introducción a Emacs Lisp
>   (https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/elisp-es/)

In this manual there are some important tasks:

* Create a good Makefile. I'm creating object files from command line
  and this is not a good idea.
* Review the correctness of ref and xref. I'm seeing errors in this
  sense.
* There are some chapters with mistakes (from 14th to the end). You can
  assign this chapters tasks in savannah, if you want.
* Ok, if you read the full book, please modify and commit all things that you
can find.

> * Guía Compacta de Org Mode (http://davidam.com/docu/orgguide.es.html y
>   fuentes en worg)

This book needs a full review.

> Would some Spanish speakers like to check them for correctness
> and readability?  Please write to him if you want to do this.

The people interested can write to this email, or reply to this thread.

Thanks!