Re: Changes in frame/window code

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Changes in frame/window code
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 20:14:58 +0200

> Why did you remove unrelated code from nsterm.m having to do with antialias
threshold?  Do you not check whats changed before you checkin?

Sorry for that.  It crept into one of the changes I merged back from my
other machine.  Thank you very much for fixing this.  Hopefully, it's
the only mistake I made in this area.  Please have one more look.

> Like what?  The NS port seems to work like before, i.e. no horizontal scroll
bars.
> Disabling and enabling them seems to be a no-op.

Sure.  But the frame size adjustments might cause problems.

martin