Re: Wrong frame with recent trunk [MSYS2-MinGW64]

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Wrong frame with recent trunk [MSYS2-MinGW64]
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 09:15:48 +0300

> Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 09:00:46 +0300
> From: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden
>
> > Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 00:16:55 +0200
> > From: Angelo Graziosi <address@hidden>
> > Cc: address@hidden, Emacs developers <address@hidden>
> >
> > With the rev. 117589, restarting Emacs produces a frame with the same
> > position and width but the height increases od about 2 line, so after
> > one restarts 2, 3... times, Emacs frame is too long, out the screen..
>
> Not reproducible here with a native w32 build of r117589.

Sorry, that was inaccurate.

First, you didn't say what you mean by "restarting Emacs".  I
originally thought just "emacs -Q" will do, but that comes up with the
same size every time.  My current guess is that you have
desktop-save-mode enabled, and you invoke Emacs without -Q, is that
correct?

Second, even with desktop-save-mode, I get a 2-line increment only one
time, the first time I start Emacs after saving the desktop.  All the
subsequent invocations keep that two-line-larger size.