Re: About horizontal scroll bar

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: About horizontal scroll bar
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 19:26:43 +0200

> I notice that when I start Emacs (rev. 117589, MSYS2/MinGW64 build), the
buffer which is active (that on which I worked in the previous session) does not
display the horizontal scroll bar (HSB).

> Switching to another buffer, this DISPLAYS the HSB. Switching back to the
first buffer, now it DISPLAYS the HSB..

> Is this to be expected?

This might be a result from switching from a non-horizontal scrollbar
build to a horizontal scrollbar build.  If this problem persists, that
is, if it occurs with a desktop saved in a horizontal scrollbar build
please write a bug report.  In any case, it might be good to fix this
incompatibility for people changing from older to newer builds and
vice-versa.

martin