Re: Several problems

From: Dmitry Antipov
Subject: Re: Several problems
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 08:22:08 +0400

On 07/31/2014 12:02 AM, Ted Zlatanov wrote:

The symptom seems to be that GnuTLS will read data, then gets a retry,
and finally hangs forever. I can duplicate it by trying to read the last
200 messages in emacs-devel and I believe even as little as 16K will
trigger the behavior. But if I read the last 1 message only (`C-u 1
RET') then things work.  If this is indeed a timer problem, it will be
hard to replicate but I hope this is enough data.

Is it possible to create a simple recipe?  I'm not familiar enough with Gnus,
and
would like to see something like in
http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=16603#5.

If you prefer a bug report, let me know.

Yes, please.

Dmitry