Re: Emacs startup options, Docker and the move to git

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: Emacs startup options, Docker and the move to git
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 07:28:08 -0700

Nic Ferrier wrote:
Does anyone know if we can do something like this?

Yes, that kind of change sounds eminently reasonable.

Coming to the last point, what's the state of the git migration?

We're planning to change to git after the next release comes out. At this point we're in feature freeze so we would have to wait until after the next release anyway before accepting this change, so perhaps you can look into implementing it then.