Re: Several problems

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Several problems
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2014 10:06:39 +0200

> So please look closer at your sources and try to figure out what
> caused this strange problem.

Nicloas is currently heroically trying to help me fix a crash on
--without-toolkit-scroll-bars builds and I sent him a wrong (because
untested on such systems) patch.  I'm now doing a GTK3 build for the
first time --without-toolkit-scroll-bars here and hopefully will come up
with a better patch soon.  So long bear with me.

Thanks, martin