Re: "modern" doc viewer for info/html

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: "modern" doc viewer for info/html
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2014 17:18:10 +0100

> It is ok to use Javascript code if it carries a free license,
> but the pages should work (even if not as conveniently)
> with Javascript disabled.  Can you do that?

The web app is already AGPL'd, most of the library dependencies are MIT
licenced.

Getting this to "downgrade" when JS isn't there is something I haven't
done. It could be done but nearly all the functionality will be lost -
indexing, all keyboard navigation, everything.

We could make changes to makeinfo that would make better HTML that would
downgrade better but that's a different job.

Nic